Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Beth & Seth=Love Forever

Johanna and I waiting for the pictures to be over.

Phil, Seth's Cousin, and I walk down the aisle.

The platform...the tress have candles in them and were gorgeous when lit.

The vestibule.
The beautiful bride and Sarah...getting ready for the ceremony.

Lark, Aaron and little Braedon. He was such a sweet little guy!

All ready for the wedding to start.

Ethan wanted the petals after the wedding.

Planning something devious.

Beth is now a married woman. She was absolutely beautiful, and the wedding was amazing. Seth teared up when she came down the aisle, which was very sweet. I am so happy for my dear friend and know she is incredibly happy. Congratulations, Seth and Beth! (By the way, I stole these pics from Kurtis and Johanna, so they may look familiar :-)

No comments: