Saturday, April 4, 2009

My little helper

Ethan is getting to be such a big boy and LOVES to help me around the house. I've put a couple of clips here of him cleaning with Grandma today. He gets so excited to dust and clean windows...let's hope he keeps that up.
Ethan also jabbers constantly. He jabbers and then laughs like he said something funny. It cracks me up. He still only says about 10 "real" words, but he understands and obeys (most of the time) some simple commands. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up.

Ethan telling a joke

Ethan dusting with Grandma

Ethan cleaning Grandma's mirror

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Oh my goodness! Send him over here, I have a few million dust bunnies that need to be swept up! Im so glad to see a new post from you!! We love to see how little Ethan is doing :)