Monday, October 20, 2008

Balloons

Ethan has developed a fascination for balloons. Everytime I take him shopping he stretches out his little arms and reaches for the balloons...so of course I buy him one :-). What can I say, he has me wrapped around his little finger. Yesterday he was walking around with two balloons. It was so cute that I had to get a little video of it on my cellphone.

Also, our little guy LOVES the phone. Yesterday during lunch he was playing with my mom and dad's home phone. Well, when we were finished with lunch we noticed that their message machine was blinking that there was a new message. When my dad played it, it was just Ethan jabbering away. I have no idea how he managed to leave a voicemail! It was such a cute recording that I'm going to try to figure out a way to save it.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

That phone story is so cute!! And Darby loves balloons, too. :)

Anonymous said...

He'll be one soon! Wow!! I can't believe it!!! They grow so fast! I love the video's...at least we can stay connected through blogger!!