Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catching Up


Ok, I know it's been a while since I've posted, so I have a lot of catching up to do. Since August (the last time I posted), Ethan has started to walk. He is soooo cute. He still is not super confident in his new skill, so he generally will only take a few steps in a row. It's hard to believe that he is growing up so fast!


He continues to be a fabulous sleeper :-). He generally sleeps about 11-12 hours each night and then naps for about 1.5-2 hours each afternoon.


I've finally moved down to part-time and am absolutely loving it! I have so much more time to spend with Ethan, and it is such a blessing.


The picture attached is actually from several months ago. Steve's dad is restoring a 1947 Chevy. Ethan got to "drive" it. Doesn't he look good behind the wheel?
Also attached is a little clip of Ethan playing ball with his daddy. He is REALLY into playing ball and will just go back and forth forever if you let him.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Cute video! Love his laugh :)