Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Catching Up


Ok, so it's been a while since I last blogged. A lot of craziness has happened in the past few weeks. Steve was scheduled to have his ankle reconstructed (for those of you that don't know, his foot was hurt at work...a delivery driver dropped a 250 lb box on his right foot). At the last minute the surgery was rescheduled for the 13th of this month, so the waiting game continues. Steve still has to limp around and is in a lot of pain.

Ethan had his 18 month checkup and continues to do really well. Amazingly his height is between the 75th and 80th percentile. He's just a little more than 2 feet shorter than I am. He definitely isn't getting the height from me! He weighs around 25 lbs which is a bit on the light side for his height, but he eats well. He's just a very active kid and loves to run around. Ican't believe how big he is getting. I get nostaligic for the baby stage, but I also am enjoying his new more independent personality as well. He definitely knows what he wants and how to get it.

Silvia and Alex came down for the July 4th weekend. The boys LOVED playing on the new playset that my parents have setup at their house. They took turns going down the tunnel slide. I didn't get a picture of them playing together, but I think my mom did. I'll post it soon. For now, I just have a pic from my cell phone of Ethan at the end of the slide.

No comments: